Brown Sugar, Garlic Powder, Ginger (11%), Salt, Roasted Cumin, Roasted Ground Coriander (7%), Dried Onion, Dried Coconut Milk (Coconut Milk, Maltodextrin, Milk Protein), Cardamom (5%), Nutmeg, Chilli Powder (Chilli Pepper, Cumin, Salt, Oregano, Garlic), Turmeric, Coriander Leaf, Ground Cinnamon (Cassia), Lemon Juice Powder, Cloves
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Country of Origin:
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text:
Produced in the EU
Preparation and Usage:
Ideal for making delicious, creamy Chicken Korma.
3 tbs Schwartz Korma Curry Spice Blend
1 tbs lemon juice
175g (6oz) natural yoghurt
450g (1lb) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
1 onion, finely chopped
2 tbs oil
150ml (1/4 pint) single cream
150ml (1/4 pint) water
50g (2oz) ground almonds
1. Blend 1 tbs Korma Spice Blend with lemon juice and yoghurt. Add chicken, cover and leave to marinade in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, or for best results overnight.
2. Heat oil in a large pan, fry onion gently until softened, but not browned. Add remaining 2 tbs Korma Spice Blend and cook for 1 minute to release the flavours. Add marinated chicken and fry for 3-4 minutes, until sealed.
3. Add cream, water and ground almonds and mix thoroughly. Bring to a simmer, reduce heat, cover and cook for 10 minutes. Remove lid and cook for a further 10-15 minutes, until sauce thickens. Season to taste.
Why not try...
A sweeter Korma, replacing cream and water with a 400ml tin of coconut milk, cook for 20-25 minutes, uncovered, until sauce thickens.
- Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
- No added preservatives or MSG
90 Grams ℮