6 Potato farls
Ormo have been 'baking you happy' for generations, since 1875 in fact. Our expert bakers have always crafted our breads the way they should be, and you can taste the quality in every bite.
Packed in a protective atmosphere.
- Smooth & moist
- With a rich potato flavour
- Baked without the addition of yeast
- Our potato farls are low in saturated fat
- Suitable for vegetarians
Water, Potato Flakes (24%), Wheat Flour (with added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Salt, Vinegar, Preservatives: E202, E282
- Best stored in a cool environment.
- If freezing, freeze as soon as possible after purchase and use within 1 month.
- For Best Before Date: See front of pack.
Number Of Uses:
6 This pack contains 6 farls
Cooking Instructions (General): Do not reheat.
Other (From Ambient): Toast: Place in toaster until golden brown. 3 minutes.
Shallow Fry (From Ambient): Fry gently on both sides. 3 minutes.
- Plastic - Not Currently Recycled Film
Queries or Comments?
The Ormo Team,
Hovis Bakeries Ireland,
If you are contacting us about a particular pack of potato farls, please provide us with the code and date from the front of pack.
6 x Potato Farls
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per Farl 60g||% Reference Intake*|
|Energy||652kJ 154kcal||391kJ 92kcal||5%|
|of which saturates||0.4g||0.2g||1%|
|of which sugars||9.9g||5.9g||7%|
|This pack contains 6 farls||-||-||-|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)||-||-||-|