Milled flaxseed, almonds, brazil nuts, walnuts & co-enzyme Q10
Try our tasty recipe ideas
For more info go to: www.linwoodshealthfoods.com
A scrumptious blend of flaxseed and nuts with the addition of Co-Enzyme Q10 makes this a unique blend packed with nutritional goodness.
Whether you are adding to porridge or cereal, stirring into yoghurt, or sprinkling on a salad, simply adding a spoonful or two gives your meal a nutrient-packed pick me up!
Co-Q10 occurs naturally in the body but natural production declines with age and so dietary sources are important to help maintain adequate levels.
Our healthy super foods are cold milled to aid quick and easy absorption into the body, so you can feel the immediate nutritional benefit in your diet, naturally.
Health benefits include:
Omega 3 (ALA) - Essential fatty acids which contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels.
Selenium - Required for the normal function of the immune system and to provide protection of cells and tissues from oxidative damage.
Iron - Important for oxygen transport in the body and the formation of red blood cells.
Zinc - Necessary for immune system function and antioxidant protection of body cells and tissues from oxidative stress.
Magnesium - Beneficial for healthy bones and teeth and aids in proper muscle function, nervous system function and energy metabolism.
Vitamin E - A highly effective antioxidant that contributes to the protection of body cells form oxidative stress.
Pack Size: 360g
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Produce of more than one country
- Great taste gold 2010
- Delicious & nutritious!
- Fibre per 30g 5.4g
- Omega 3 per 30g 4.9g
- Source of iron, zinc, magnesium & selenium
- Nutritionally dense to support a balanced diet & active lifestyle!
- No added sugar - contains naturally occurring sugars
- Gluten, dairy and GMO free
- Suitable for coeliacs
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans diets
- Source of iron, zinc magnesium & selenium
- No added sugar
- Omega 3 (ALA) - Essential fatty acids which contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels
- Selenium - Required for the normal function of the immune system and to provide protection of cells and tissues from oxidative damage
- Iron - Important for oxygen transport in the body and the formation of red blood cells
- Zinc - Necessary for immune system function and antioxidant protection of body cells and tissues from oxidative stress
- Magnesium - Beneficial for healthy bones and teeth and aids in proper muscle function, nervous system function and energy metabolism
70% Flaxseed, 10% Almonds, 10% Brazil Nuts, 10% Walnuts, Waxy Maize Starch, Co-Enzyme Q10
- Free From: Gluten, Dairy
- May Contain: Soya, Sesame
- May also contain traces of sesame seeds and soya, This product is packed in a plant where sesame seeds and soya are handled
- Keep refrigerated after opening. Use within 45 days of opening. Also suitable for freezing.
Number Of Uses:
12 Pack contains 12 x 30g portions
Preparation and Usage:
Add to any meal or snack or when baking!
Breakfast - Jump start your day, add to: Porridge, Hot or Cold Cereals, Granola, Muffins, Yoghurt, Fruit, fruit or Vegetable Smoothies, Fruit Juice, Scrambled Eggs.
Lunch - For a delicious and nutritious lunch add to: Salads, Soup, Yoghurt, Fruit, Sandwiches, Salad Dressing, Cottage Cheese, Wraps.
Dinner - For a nutritious and tasty boost to your evening meal, add to: Stir-fry, Casseroles, Curry, Omelette, Sauces, Pasta, Rice Dishes, Stuffing, Cous Cous.
Add to any meal to any meal or snack or when baking!
30g = two heaped dessert spoonfuls.
- Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
360 Grams ℮
||Typical Values Per 100g
|Of which: Saturates
|Of which: Sugars
|*RDA = Recommended intake
|Omega 3 (Alpha-linolenic Acid)